Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cait and Gibbs, K - I - S - S - I - N - G

Or Kate and Gibbs, if you prefer. Most people spell Cait's name as Kate, although her full name is Caitlyn.

Anyway, I put together a little stop motion video of some "steamy" scenes from the first episode of NCIS - Yankee White, put some hopefully amusing dialog to it, and you can watch it below. I'd intended to add a minute or so of footage from a future episode in which they're on board a sub which makes an emergency blow to the surface, sending Cait into Gibb's arms where she remains for a couple of minutes of screen time, but this way of creating videos is very time consuming, and I wanted to see if anyone's even going to bother to watch it, before I spend any more time on this type of thing.

So if you like - please comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment