Thursday, February 26, 2009

McGee's Musings, Day 2

Here I am...sitting here trying to think of something to write... it's been a pretty slow week so far. There's little point in blogging about my day when nothing's really happening. I've been streamlining some code with most of my mind, and thinking about characters with the little bit left over.

Well...that's a lousy simile..I'll think of something better.

Tony makes an interesting character. Tony DiNozzo... he's kind of a tortured character, actually. Well...everyone here who works under Gibbs seems to be tortured, except Abby.

I'm not really that tortured... sure I had my hands on a lot of money for a few months, before I decided to invest in a hedge fund and see it all disappear...

But Tony.... grew up in a wealthy family who cut him off for some reason he's never said... I think his dad was an alcoholic...and just a week or so ago he'd been so sure he was going to inherit $35 mil from his rich uncle in England...and instead he owes his cousin $10,000.

Tony hasn't been very happy since that happened.

And Ziva... well Ziva seems to have issues with her father too. Her father is the head of Mossad, and you know how these top people feel about sacrificing their people, even apparently when it's their own flesh and blood.

And of course Gibbs, and his first wife who was killed by drug dealers....

Fertile field for characterization there.

No comments:

Post a Comment